• Experienced, Dedicated, and Focused on Service
• Flexible Rental Schedules
• Value-Added Purchasing
• Superior Long-Term Rental Program
• Expansive Inventory maintained by Factory-trained Technicians
• Factory-Certified Repair Centers
• Simple, Smart, and Eco-Friendly Accounting Practices
- 2013 Annual FAWQC Conference, June 12 -14 - Representatives from U.S. Environmental will be at the 2013 annual FAWQC Conference at the Waldorf Astoria in Naples, FL between June 12th and 14th. We hope to see you there. FAWQC is a non-profit organization dedicated to managing, improving, and protecting the quality of Florida’s waters. For more information, please visit the FAWQC website.
- 2013 Brownfields Conference, May 15th – 17th - Representatives from U.S. Environmental will be at the annual Brownfields Conference in Atlanta, Georgia between May 15th and 17th. Stop by our booth to see some of the newest and exciting technology in our rental inventory. The Conference, cosponsored by U.S. EPA, is the largest and most comprehensive event in the nation that focuses on [...]
- Family Owned & Operated since 1996. - April 5, 2013 Family owned and operated since 1996. We’re proud of that. Since founding U.S. Environmental Rental we’ve remained a family-owned and operated small business dedicated to providing the best rental experience possible. Our sales team consisting of John, Dan, Steve, and Eric have been offering consistent support with over 50 years of collective [...]
- Prices are on Spring Break until April 12th - Prices on groundwater monitoring supplies have gone on Spring Break! Check out the deals in the link below and stock up! Click here to see the Spring Break ’13 special prices.