Renting vs. Owning
There certainly are advantages to both options. Ultimately it is important to ensure that your organization’s valuable resources are concentrated on project goals and responsibilities, and not distracted by equipment procurement and performance. Equipment rentals are a low-cost flexible solution, especially when long-term maintenance responsibilities are not desirable. Although, there is a certain peace-of-mind associated with owning the same piece of equipment that is on-hand and immediately available, which is especially helpful for those last-minute jobs. Whichever you choose, U.S. Environmental Rental Corporation offers you the expertise, flexibility, and power to make the right decision for your organization. Here are some advantages of each of our programs:
Short Term Rentals
- No hidden costs commonly associated with ownership
- Competitive, flexible pricing
- Local Delivery or shipping to your office or site
- Accurate, certified equipment maintained and calibrated by experienced, factory-trained technicians
- U.S. Environmental is an authorized distributor for RAE Systems, YSI, Ion Science, Industrial Scientific, Geotech, QED, TSI and many more.
- Our purchasing power means you save when you purchase equipment and supplies from U.S.
- Support, training, and service on every item we sell.
- Request a Quote today.
Long-Term Rental Program
U.S. Environmental’s unique solution where you get the low-cost and flexibility of renting and the peace-of-mind of owning. It’s the best of both worlds.
- The equipment is always on-site or in your office, so there’s no need to worry about the delivery schedule or shipments.
- We will reasonably provide free replacements as needed, so there’s no down-time or delays and no extra cost for replacing parts and sensors.
- One monthly invoice. Easy!
- The same superior service, training, and support that all of our valued clients receive.
Please contact our sales team today to learn more about our equipment solutions.