- 1 Day: $125
- 3 Day: $250
- Weekly: $350
- Monthly: $1,100
- Long-term: Request a Quote
DocumentsTVA1000B monitors and logs organic and inorganic vapors simultaneously.A benchmark for experience and reliability in Fugitive Emissions Monitoring, the TVA1000B is the only intrinsically safe, dual PID/FID analyzer. It is suitable for use in a broad range of applications including fugitive emissions monitoring, emergency response, hazardous waste site evaluation, industrial hygiene, underground storage tank investigations, and natural gas leak detection.
- Provides fast, accurate readings of organic and inorganic vapors in accordance with EPA Method 21 specifications for monitoring fugitive emissions.
- 8-hour battery life
- Minimum Detectable Limit: 100ppb benzene (PID); 300ppb hexane (FID) (laboratory conditions)
- Range: (PID): 0 to 2,000ppm
- Range: (FID): 0 to 50,000ppmFID=±25% of reading or ±2.5ppm, whichever is greater from 1.0 to 10000ppm; PID=±25% of reading or ±2.5ppm, whichever is greater from 0.5 to 500ppm